Advanced Learning Practitioner
Lauren has worked within the further and higher education sector for a number of years, initially as a lecturer within the Equine department at Hadlow College, before moving over to the support of teaching and lecturing staff as they develop their practices. She is an Associate Tutor for Canterbury Christ Church University, lecturing and tutoring on the first year of their programme, and has a special interest in introductory training for brand-new teachers. Possessing a first-class honours degree, a PGCE and Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring, Lauren has QTLS status and is an external examiner for a local university.
- Equestrian Studies
- Equine Science and Management,
- Equestrian Sports Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Equestrian Coaching and Instruction
- Teacher Education
- Coaching and Mentoring in Teaching and Learning
Publications & Research
- A research study into the effect of DL methionine and biotin on hoof growth when fed individually and combined. Presented at the Veterinary Symposium, Myerscough College, 2007
- Various contributions to both local and regional equestrian press 2004 onwards.