- Location: Tonbridge
- Salary: £16,558 - £18,532 pro rata
- Hours: Variable hours available, from 18 to 30 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing date: 20 Sep 2019
We are looking to recruit experienced Learning Support Practitioners (LSPs) to join our Additional Learning Support Team at our campus in Tonbridge.
You will provide support to students who have a range of learning differences and other barriers.
Your responsibilities may include:
- One to one or group support within a classroom, practical and workshop environment.
You need to have:
- Proven experience working with students with learning difficulties
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A high standard of IT skills
- Level 2 or 3 learning support qualification or the desire to achieve
- GCSE/equivalent in Maths and English
Areas of work:
- Students will be following Further Education course across all levels, including Foundation Learning, we are particularly looking for people who haveexperience working at ICT at level 3, other areas include, catering, multi skills, construction andcreative industries
The College offers an excellent and growing employee benefits package.
We also offer free onsite parking, a host of staff discounts, salary sacrifice childcare vouchers, salary sacrifice cars, bikes, home electronics and phone.
West Kent and Ashford College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our users and expects all staff to share this commitment, in order for all to achieve their full potential. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
How to apply
To apply for this job, please complete an application pack, this can be found on the College website:
You are required to complete an application form, as we do not accept CVs.
Please return completed application forms to email@example.com
When applying for this role, please reference West Kent College as your application source when asked.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, it is impossible to inform all applicants if they have been short listed: therefore if you have not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date you can assume that you have not been successful.
West Kent and Ashford College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.