What you will find in the LRC
The Learning Resources Service provides a range of resources and information to support the needs of all students and staff at the College.
- Books to support your course
- Journals and magazines
- Online resources to which we subscribe
- A growing collection of e-books and recorded TV programmes you can access from anywhere. These can be really helpful when you are working on an assignment from home.
- IT facilities
- Fiction, biographies, travel books and more
- Group and individual study facilities
- An online catalogue that can be accessed from anywhere to search our collection, reserve items and manage your borrowing
- A dedicated study room for or undergraduate students
- Engaging and informative displays
- Support with information skills
- A welcoming, vibrant atmosphere and staff who will be happy to help
Can I borrow materials?
You can take most items home for either one or three weeks. Some of our books and the current issues of magazine and journals are for reference only so must stay in the LRC. Don't forget that you can always log into our e-books.